From one sales professional to another, I know we don’t need to put the hard sell on you.
Why not just give you a special offer on the services you actually need. No time wasting, we make your aerial property photography solutions easy, exceptional quality, fast, and fantastic value for money.
How does that sound?
Here’s The Deal
48-hour turnaround for edited images (often sooner)
Travel fees apply outside Wollongong region (see below)
- 5-10 x top quality edited-to-perfection aerial drone images
- 10-15 x top quality edited-to-perfection aerial drone images
- 30 Second top quality edited-to-perfection aerial drone location video
What else do you need to know?
This real estate photography special price package is available to agents and property owners in the Wollongong region, from Helensburgh to Gerroa. Additional fees will apply for travel outside this area.
All drone photography is subject to pre-flight authorisation checks and CASA restrictions as standard.
In the event conditions are not suitable for taking amazing property pictures, your shoot will be rescheduled to our next available flight day.
Could it be that simple? Absolutely.
How can it be so affordable?
We’re a well-oiled, high performance team with the latest state-of-the-art equipment. Our efficiency ensures we aim our cameras at high quality, not high cost.
We are a Civil Aviation and Safety Authority (CASA) certified drone operator, and carry full public liability insurance for our operations. No special permits required, nothing for you to worry about.
Do you have a property that looks fantastic at sunset? Great. We’re approved for night drone flights nation wide.
Our drones allow us to capture superb high-resolution aerial imagery and videos, withstanding winds of up to 30 km/h with smooth and precise operation, even in the harshest weather conditions.
Are you new to aerial drone photography for real estate?
This is what has been happening…
- According to MLS statistics, properties listed with aerial images sold 68% faster than those with standard images.
- The FAA reports the top two uses of commercial UASs are aerial photography (34%) and real estate (26%).
- 44% of 10,194 Realtor respondents surveyed in a NAR “2017 Real Estate in the Digital Age” report, stated they either currently use drones in their business, or intend to do so in the near future.
That which is modern technology today, will be industry standard tomorrow.
The technology is here, and it’s not going anywhere but up. Stay ahead of the game, don’t let your competitors take off and leave you behind on the ground.
The drone’s eye view commands attention
Elevate your property marketing, and show your vendors and buyers that you’re willing to go above and beyond. Our professional service is affordable for ALL agents and property owners, not just the big players.
WIN more listings, ATTRACT more qualified buyers, ACHIEVE more sales.