Yes, we can provide video optimization for the web. As part of our post-production services, we optimize the videos we produce for the web to ensure that they are delivered in the highest quality and the best possible format for the platform they will be uploaded to.
Video optimization for the web includes:
- Compression and transcoding the video to ensure that it can be played on a wide range of devices and platforms.
- Creating multiple versions of the video in different resolutions and bitrates to ensure that it can be played on a wide range of internet connections.
- Creating a video file format that is suitable for the web and the device being used to watch the video.
- Optimizing the video for the specific needs of the platform it will be uploaded to, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or your company’s website.
- Adding closed captioning and subtitles to the video if required.
- Optimizing the video for search engine optimization (SEO)
We understand that video optimization for the web is important to ensure that your video reaches as many people as possible. Our team of experts is well-versed in the latest best practices for video optimization and we will work closely with you to ensure that your video is optimized for the best performance on the web.